Monday, October 24, 2011

Who Said Minimalism Is Easy??

Hi everyone Tash here.  Today I finally had a chance to finish a Christmas Mini I have been working on during the past week.  I hope to have photo's or a you tube video on that soon but for the moment, I would like to share a card I created as part of Crazy 4 Challenges' new weekly challenge.  This week called for 'one layer' cards.  I must admit that this technique is rather alien to me.  For those of you who are familiar with regular work on my other blog Tamali Creations, you would realised that this was an ask and a half!!    Well the DT creations for this one where all clean, fresh, simplistic looking designs that screamed 'zen' to me and I thought I would give it a try.  So....here is my card:


Not really something to write home about huh??  I must say that I am rather underwhelmed by this card and I really really struggled to get that real elegant result that the very talented design team members get.  What can I say, you win some, you lose some....but it definitely needs practice!!

Anyway I am off to begin an intense 13 week business management course tomorrow and will try to keep posting some crafty projects during that time.  Until then, happy scrapping.

Hugs,

Tash Daly

No comments:

Post a Comment