Saturday, October 22, 2011

So Fairy Cute!!

Hi everyone, its Tash again.  I am back today with a cute fairy card.  I bought this image about 1 month ago, but have not yet had a chance to use it.  Isn't she just adorable??  The image is called 'Clarabell' an she is from Kraftin Kimmie.  This card is being entered into two challenges today.  The first is a sketch challenge for All That Scraps and the second is for Flutterby Wednesday which is having an 'open' challenge so long as it incorporates either an Angel, Fairy or Butterfly.  


For this card I have used the following:

Cardstock: for most of my cardstock I use card which I purchase from my office supply store in various colours.  For this particular card I have also used cardstock from DCWV's Brights and Neutral Stacks.
Stamps: 'Clarabelle' Kraftin Kimmie, sentiment is from the same stamp set
Ink: Memento Ink (Tsukineko) in 'Rich Cocoa', Ranger Distress Ink in 'Vintage Photo'
Paper: This is actually a scrap from my stash but I think it is from My Minds Eye
Copics: E50, E51, E53, E31, E33, E35, E37, R22, R02, R27, BG10, BG01, 
Y02, Y08, YR00, YR02, YR04
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Ribbon: Received in a R.A.K from my dear friend Julie.  Can be purchased through her Etsy store

Well that is it for me for another day so until next time, happy scrapping and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

Tash Daly

No comments:

Post a Comment