Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rapunzel, Rapunzel....Let Down Your Golden Hair!!

Hi everyone, Tash here with yet another creation this time for Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.  This weeks theme is Fairy Tales and therefore I have decided to go with this little beauty!!!  Her name is "Tressa, A Princess" by super talented artist Krista Smith.  Krista is the artist behind the Simply Sassy Stamps and Saturated Canary.  She now has digi's available through her Saturated Canary Store on etsy.  If you would like this gorgeous stamp you can get her now here.  When I saw this image I straight away thought of Rapunzel and was therefore perfect for this challenge.  Now onto my card:


I love how it turned out and here are the details as to what I used to create it:

Paper: 149201, (My Memories)
Stamp: Tressa, A Princess, (Saturated Canary Digi's)
Punch: Fiskars/Christina Ricci collection
Ribbon/Lace: Both from my stash, however gorgeous seam binding in various colours is available from 
"The Paperbag Lady" on etsy. 
Seam binding has been coloured using Rum and Raisin Glimmermist (Tattered Angels)
Flowers: Purple Iris, (Prima), others are from my stash
Pearls: Ice Green I think, (Kaisercraft)
Die: Mistletoe Doo Hickey die (Magnolia)
Glitter: Crystalina, (Kindy Glitz)
Copics: E50,51,53,31,33,35,43,21 (Skin/Hair); R02 (Blush/Lips); YG00,03,06; V000,04,06&09 (Dress/Flowers); BG10, G02,21,05 (Background)

Hope you all enjoy my card.  Until next time, happy scrapping.

Hugs,

Tash Daly

1 comment:

  1. wow-- i love her!! she looks so pretty!:) great detailed coloring on the skirt, too! thanks for sharing...so glad I got a peek!:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete